Re: Please proofread debreaper debconf template

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> Template: debreaper/use_viaticum
> Type: select
> _Choices: Only GNOME programs, All X sessions, The whole system
> Default: All X sessions
>  Debreaper will be called whenever a program for which it is enabled
>  crashes. GNOME programs have their own signal handler which will call
>  debreaper if installed. For other programs, a signal handler can be
>  installed when starting a X session or for the whole system.

Debreaper will be called whenever a debreaper-enabled program crashes.
GNOME programs have their own handler which will call debreaper if it
is installed.  A handler for other programs can be installed when
starting an X session or the whole system.

(Notes: I know signal handler has extra meaning than just handler, but
I think the confusion of novice users outweighs the precision - surely
experts will realise it's handling signals anyway.  I am not sure
whether the rewordings of "if installed" and the last phrase are
correct because the originals seem ambiguous.)

Regards,
--
MJR/slef