Re: draft of the release announcement; please review

	Also available for the first time with
	Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 multi-arch CDs and DVDs, allowing to install the
        operating system in different architectures from a single media
	are available.

This sentence still has multiple problems:

* This sentence no verb.
* "allowing to install" is not a good construction (allowing who to install?)
* "in different architectures" not right
* "single media" media is the wrong word
* "are available" redundant with the beginning of the sentence
  (hmm, I suppose technically this is the sentence's verb, but it's
  so badly placed and so redundant that it doesn't read as a verb)

I suggest:

	Also available for the first time with this release are multi-arch
	CDs and DVDs, allowing installation of the operating system
	on different architectures from a single disc.

Or, preferably, a cleaned up version of my original sentence about this:

	Also newly available with Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 are multi-arch CDs
	and DVDs supporting installation of multiple architectures from a
	single disc.

--
see shy jo