Re: Debconf rewrite project: review the bug-report.txt mail

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 06:23:39AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Both these calls for translations will request updates to be sent to
> this bug report.

This is a different to the usual translation workflow (with one bug per
translation).  Is there any chance we could arrange for maintianers to
be able to opt out of it?  While I do see the advantage in reducing spam
to the BTS I know I find the normal series of individual bugs easier to
work with.