Rfaunchy Cdhubby GRANDXMAS Szhows Fwat Bmelly & Sxnatch

Nsurse OLDERMOYM Sducking Dtick & Vxibrator Tpoying
There are always risks in freedom. The only risk in bondage is breaking free.

http://legal.fisicrot.com/

He who opens a school door, closes a prison.Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.
Fool that I was, upon my eagle's wings I bore this wren, till I was tired with soaring, and now he mounts above me.Pure innovation is more gross than error.