Please cross-check style and formatting of adduser program output strings

Hi,

the German translators have submitted a huge patch to adduser, fixing
some inconsistency issues (#377387). While reviewing these changes, I
have found a lot of things in adduser's English output strings that I
am not comfortable with. Adduser's output strings haven't seen a
native speaker of english in years, and there are a lot of things I do
not like from my point of view:

  * We use a lot of "..." at the ends of lines, most often when
    Exiting or when invoking an operation which might take a few seconds.
    "..." is acceptable, shouldn't the "Done." be on the same line?
  * We use `' to delimit data strings being printed as part of output
    strings.
  * "already exists" or "does already exist"?

Can some native speaker of English please take a look at our strings?
Most important are adduser, deluser, and AdduserCommon.pm in our
development svn on http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/adduser/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings
Marc