Typo in gnome-options - formulating common options

        Hi,

 I've got a report of a typo in the gnome-options manual page
 /usr/share/man/man7/gnome-options.7.gz, this is #311455.  Here's the
 relevant snipset:

DESCRIPTION
       This  manual  page describes the command line options, which are common
       to all Gnome applications.
       -?, --help
              Show the applications help message.
       --version
              Show the applications's version information.

 Should this be "Show the applications' help message", or "Show the
 application's help message"?  Or maybe something else?  "Show a help
 message for this application"?

 Same question for --version.

   Thanks for your help,

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other."