Package descriptions to review

Hi,

I am in the process of Debian New Maintainer. The application manager
has told me that the descriptions of my packages is broken English so
that reviewing them here is required. Could you please give me any
suggestions?

* Background
tDiary is a CGI application for Weblog. A sample (my blog) is here:
http://www.sgtpepper.net/hyspro/diary/

My packages are:
- tdiary - New generation weblog, which has many features like TSUKKOMI
- tdiary-theme - Themes of tDiary to change looks of Web pages
- tdiary-plugin - Plugins of tDiary to add functionalities
- tdiary-contrib - Plugins of tDiary to add functionalities
- tdiary-mode - tDiary editing mode for Emacsen
They all are archived in Debian.

The descriptions I wrote are a summary of the upstream English README.
Since the upstream authors (and I ) are Japanese, the README may be
broken English.

* Descriptions (the `control' file) to review
I think that 'TSUKKOMI' should be translated to English and my format is
not so good.

Maintainer: Daigo Moriwaki <beatles@sgtpepper.net>
Uploaders: Taku YASUI <tach@debian.or.jp>
Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper (>> 3.0.0), docbook-to-man
Standards-Version: 3.6.1

Package: tdiary
Architecture: all
Depends: ruby (>= 1.8), libuconv-ruby1.8, rdtool, libdpkg-ruby1.8
Suggests: tdiary-theme, tdiary-plugin
Recommends: tdiary-mode
tDiary is so called Weblog, which accelerates communications and makes
it more
enjoyable to write messages every day. It has many features:
* TSUKKOMI: means a short, sharp and heartfelt comment in Japanese.
tDiary can also be used as a kind of BBS.
* Today's Link: is analysis of coming URLs that tDiary catches in Referrer.
* Theme: changes looks of pages by CSS. Many themes are included in
tdiary-theme package.
* Plugin: adds functionalities to tDiary in many aspects. A lot of plugins
are included in tdiary-plugin package.
* Small device browsing: is available because tDiary sends small pages for
PDAs or mobile phones.
* Style: is a grammar for writing text like Wiki. You can choose your
favorite styles in misc/style.
and so on.
.
Homepage: http://www.tdiary.org/

Package: tdiary-theme
Architecture: all
Suggests: tdiary
This package includes a lot of Cascading Style Sheets(CSSs), which change
looks of pages of tDiary.

Package: tdiary-plugin
Architecture: all
Depends: tdiary (>= 2.0), tdiary (<< 2.1), ruby (>= 1.8), ruby1.6,
libnora-ruby1.8
This package includes a lot of plugins that add functionalities to tDiary
pages in many aspects.

Package: tdiary-mode
Architecture: all
Depends: emacs21 | emacsen, apel, psgml
Recommends: tdiary
This package includes an Emacs major mode for editing tDiary.

Package: tdiary-contrib
Architecture: all
Depends: tdiary (>= 2.0), tdiary (<< 2.1), ruby (>= 1.8), curl
This package includes optional utilities and plugins for tDiary,
* that do not depend tDiary-core version,
* that can not be internationalized,
* that do not work with the latest tDiary-core version and so on.

* Original README

= tDiary -- a TSUKKOMI-able Web-log
tDiary is so called Weblog. tDiary has these features.

== features

=== You can change your configuration with browser.
You can not only read diary, but also write diary. Also, it is possible
to change your configuration with browser. With tDiary, you can easily
use and maintain Web-log system. So, you continue to write diary for a
long time.

=== TSUKKOMI
'TSUKKOMI' means a short, smart and heartfelt comment in Japanese. It is
possible for diary readers to add a TSUKKOMI to your diary. In other
words, tDiary is equipped with BBS. With this BBS, you can communicate
with your diary readers. tDiary can inform the author of a new TSUKKOMI
by e-mail.

=== Today's Link (Referer)
When people links their diary to your diary, tDiary shows their URL by
analysis of the referer header. This feature is supported in many
Japanese web-log systems. In tDiary, this feature is more user-friendly.

=== small devices -- PDA or mobile phone
You can read your diary with PDA or mobile phone, for example, i-mode,
Palm, Zaurus(SHARP's PDA) and so on. When you access the same URL as
usual, tDiary creates a page for PDA or mobile phone. The page for small
devices are small and suitable for reading with them.

=== theme -- CSS
You can change the look of the diary by CSS. In tDiary, this feature is
called 'theme'. tDiary package has some themes. Of course, you can
create a new theme. You can change your theme with browser.

=== Plugin
By plugins, you can add new features to tDiary, and change the existing
feature of tDiary.

=== Selectable Style and IO
You can choice a grammar of writing your diary by 'Style' feature. Some
style files are in misc/style. And you can choice data saving format
(IO) also. Seee HOWTO-make-io.rd for more information about Style or IO.

=== Written in Ruby
Important :-). tDiary requires Ruby-1.6.3 or later.

=== Others
tDiary also supports these features.

* Section anchor
* Read past diaries