Re: Would anyone like to help me py proof-reading?
- To: debian-l10n-english <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Would anyone like to help me py proof-reading?
- From: "Daniel E. Atencio Psille" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:08:04 +0200
- Message-id: <1081760884.881.12.camel@beast>
- In-reply-to: <1081719598.7569.41.camel@duende>
- References: <1081711974.881.8.camel@beast> <1081719598.7569.41.camel@duende>
Am So, den 11.04.2004 schrieb Alexander Winston um 23:39:
> On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 21:32 +0200, Daniel E. Atencio Psille wrote:
> > Hi List,
> > I'm currently working on a speech about packaging and backporting in
> > Debian. The speech will be held on LinuxTag 2004 (June 2004). As my
> > english is far from perfect, especially my written english, I'd like to
> > ask if someone would like to help me by proof-reading the paper.
> Sure, I'd be happy to assist.
Nice :) I'll send you a PM where to find the current draft (DocBook/XML
& HTML) and what my preferences are :)
Daniel E. Atencio Psille <firstname.lastname@example.org>