Re: [DDR] acheck.*.pod

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 08:29:44PM +0200, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> These are the manpages of a package that will be sponsored to enter the
> archives, please could you proof-read them and send me any improvement

Nicolas, there's a lot of text here to look through and I suspect that's
why there hasn't been any replies.

Anyway can I suggest that you first use a spelling checker on the pod
yourself! Then if you post it again I'll try to look through it. I don't
want to go through and point out the spelling mistakes by hand; that's
what we have computers for. (It seems ironic that you have spelling
mistakes in a tool designed to check spelling?!).

Just one few quick comment:

> textchecker - Perl script to check common localization mistakes

Is it relevant that it's a perl script? Why not just say 'Program to
check...' or just 'check ...'?

Please do post a spelling-corrected version as you still need input on
the grammar.

Regards,
Hamish