Please check these manpages (again)

Hi!

Those manpages were already checked by Anthony DeRobertis (many thanks
to him) quite some time ago. However, he suggested a lot of changes and
a few little rewrites that I just completed.

Hence, I'd like someone to check these manpages again (either Anthony or
anyone else, I don't care), before I upload new versions of the
corresponding packages. Of course, any comment is welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas

PS: Please CC replies to me as I'm not subscribed to this list. (Anyway,
mutt should have set the Mail-FollowUp-To header properly...)