Pro Surfer Attacked by Great White on Live TV, TX Records First CWD Case, Is the Loch Ness Monster Just a Catfish?

Title: OutdoorHub - Daily Newswire
If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
OutdoorHub
John Deere #GoGator - See them in action

Video Pro Surfer Attacked by Great White Shark on Live TV

Video: Pro Surfer Attacked by Great White Shark on Live TV
OutdoorHub Reporters

Professional surfer Mick Fanning was competing in the finals of the J-Bay Open in South Africa when the unbelievable happened---a great white shark attacked him in the middle of the last heat. In the clip below, you can see the 34-year-old Australian man catch a glimpse of a shark fin behind him...
More »

Texas Records First-ever Case of Chronic Wasting Disease

Texas Records First-ever Case of Chronic Wasting Disease
OutdoorHub Reporters

Texas officials held a special, rushed meeting on Thursday after experts confirmed what is believed to be the state's first recorded case of chronic wasting disease (CWD) earlier this month. In the meeting, hundreds of biologists, conservationists, and individuals involved in the captive deer industry...
More »

Photos Gas Station Owner Says Shotgun Booby Trap Deters Thieves

Photos: Gas Station Owner Says Shotgun Booby Trap Deters Thieves
OutdoorHub Reporters

A Mississippi gas station found itself in the spotlight after photographs of a "shotgun booby trap" in the store surfaced on the internet. The images below were taken by a visitor to the Clarke County gas station and shared on reddit, where it started a discussion on the legality of such...
More »

Amateur Researcher Says Loch Ness Monster is a Giant Catfish

Amateur Researcher Says Loch Ness Monster is a Giant Catfish
OutdoorHub Reporters

Steve Feltham, 52, is best known as one of the leading figures in the hunt for the Loch Ness Monster, commonly called "Nessie" after the lake in the Scottish Highlands. Almost 25 years ago, Feltham left his home, job, and girlfriend in southwest England to join the hunt for the legendary creature....
More »

Photos 15 More Taxidermy Fails That Will Make You Cringe

Photos: 15 More Taxidermy Fails That Will Make You Cringe
Daniel Xu

In the world of taxidermy it can be quite hard to tell what is a joke, and what is simply an awful mount. Unlike our previous taxidermy fail lists, the 15 critters below are neither overtly funny or downright frightening. They just make us cringe a little bit. You can see our delightfully hilarious taxidermy...
More »

Video Japanese Develop Terrifying Bear Proof Cube for Game Show

Video: Japanese Develop Terrifying "Bear Proof" Cube for Game Show
OutdoorHub Reporters

This terrifying Plexiglas cube is like a shark cage for bears, but much more terrifying. We're not entirely sure what's going on in this video, but according to the description we are watching a demonstration of the "predator shield." The shield was created to protect contestants in a Japanese...
More »

Video Jep Robertson of Duck Dynasty Sounds Off on Suppressors

Video: Jep Robertson of 'Duck Dynasty' Sounds Off on Suppressors
OutdoorHub Reporters

"Getting a suppressor is like getting a tattoo. Once you have one, you gotta have more." So says Jep Robertson as he appears in a video promoting Silencerco's #FightTheNoise campaign. As it turns out, the Duck Dynasty star is quite the fan of suppressors and is more than happy to show off...
More »

The BAREBOW Chronicles What Do You Mean It Has Teats

The BAREBOW! Chronicles: "What Do You Mean, 'It Has Teats!'?"
Dennis Dunn

Sometime in the early part of 2000, I asked Mark Buehrer of Bowhunting Safari Consultants to book me an August 2001 hunt up in Alaska for barren ground caribou. I had never so much as seen a single bull during my first try for the species in 1999, but Mark assured me he had personally hunted them with...
More »

To Catch a Bass What Youll Need

To Catch a Bass: What You'll Need
Derrek Sigler

Bass are the top freshwater game fish in North America and with good reason---they are challenging to catch and extremely fun. With a wide range and an aggressive nature, bass are the fish of dreams for weekend warriors and seasoned professional anglers alike. Having the right gear is vital to putting...
More »

Video Watch This Full-auto 45 ACP FrankenUZI in Action

Video: Watch This Full-auto .45 ACP "FrankenUZI" in Action
OutdoorHub Reporters

Fully automatic .45 ACP Uzis aren't exactly rare, but we've never seen one with this kind of setup before. According to the person who uploaded the video below, the wooden foregrip and stock were custom-built by the owner of the firearm. This is probably because the traditional Uzi stock is rather painful...
More »

OutdoorHub Video Network Back to Top Become a Video Partner
Colorado Archery Elk Hunting

Colorado Archery Elk Hunting
Team Radical
Derek finally closes the distance on a great Colorado bull elk. After days and days of chasing the same bull he finally comes to thirty yards near the end of trip...

Youthful Adventure

Youthful Adventure
Syndicate Hunting
Mike and Clint Capurro take their kids Joey and Conner up to Canada for their first Canadian hunt. But beyond the Hunt, they are their enjoying nature, enjoying the...

View Online

© 2015, OutdoorHub LLC

Manage Subscription

debian-l10n-dutch@lists.debian.org is currently signed up to receive our emails.
OutdoorHub LLC, 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 4805, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA