Re: postfix 2.10.0-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

Quoting Thijs Kinkhorst (thijs@debian.org):
> Hi Christian,
>
> On Sat, March 16, 2013 08:41, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > IMPORTANT: this is needed for wheezy!
>
> Can you clarify? The conclusion arrived upon on debian-release that I'm
> aware of, is that 2.9.6-2 should be in wheezy (and currently actually is).
> Why is 2.10.0-2 suddenly relevant for wheezy?

Hmmm, OK : misunderstanding of mine, then....:)

I'm sorry : i tend to assume that uploads in unstable are things that
are targeted at wheezy....as this is what our beloved and respected
release team suggested...:-)

So, in short to translators : this update is not that urgent.