Re: gforge 4.6.99+svn6387-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package gforge

On Monday 24 March 2008, Roland Mas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> gforge. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked \"fuzzy\" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against gforge.

updated translation attached

NOTE: I've assumed the choice for the default language needs to be given
with the English string not the translated one. (as that's usuallly the
case which such strings). If that's incorrect I'll need to update the
translation
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)