On Thursday 13 March 2008, Damyan Ivanov wrote: > Alternatively, you can send the updated .po file to me. > > Note I am planning for an upload of -6 very soon as there is a grave > bug pending, and fixing the bug introduses the new strigs. After this, > I'll wait until 3rd of April and upload all pending translations. If > you can't translate before then, send the translation whenever you're > ready and it will be included in a further upload. updated file is attached -- Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.