Re: New Product Announcement

Dear Sir, Madam,

Our company has been contacted by an important investment group to develop a project at international level in tourism sector.

We are looking forward to outsourcing sales and therefore to find professional sales organizations strongly implemented in this sector in order to commercialize this product.

The product is still confidential, reason why we cannot give any information yet by email but in order to prepare a proper business plan, we are selecting our partners in sales.

We are kindly requiring you to inform us about your contract policies and your real sales power in the tourism sector in or outside your country.
We will then arrange a meeting to develop this matter and, maybe, start collaboration.

Thanking you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Daniel André

Sales Director