FreeDict: 100 translations of English words needed

Hi,

freedict.org has several dictionaries, among them
an English-Netherlands dictionary. To fix Debian
Bug #148209, we need the translations of 100
simple English words. Since that list is relatively short,
I'm attaching it to this mail. I'd be happy if someone from
this list could send me the translations.

Since FreeDict involves many languages, we are looking
for people with knowledge of the respective languages
able to maintain and improve the databases. Furthermore,
FreeDict is looking for a Debian maintainer for its packages,
that were orphaned in 2003.

If you can lend a hand, please contact me. Note that I'm not
subscribed to this list. Thanks for your help.

Kindest regards,
 Michael Bunk

---
above after again against age ago air all almost alone along already also
among an and another are area around as ask at away back be become before
behind best better between body book both boy bring business but by call can
car certain change child city close come common country course cut day
different do door down during each early either...or enough even ever every
everything example eye face fact family far father feel felt few find first
five follow food foot for form found four full get girl give go good great

-- from despair.com:

The tallest blade of grass
is the first
to be cut