Re: [BTS#296152] po-debconf://snort

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 08:08:50PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Sunday 20 February 2005 19:58, you wrote:
> > Ik stuur het naar deze lijst en hoop dat de bot het hier ook zal
> > uithalen.
> >
> > Als ik het ook naar famdijkstra moet sturen, zal ik dit later alsnog
> > doen.
>
> Het is of-of. Meestal vinden we die BTS mails niet zo interessant voor de
> lijst en sturen we ze daarom rechtstreeks naar famdijkstra.

Bedankt voor de toelichting. Dan stel ik deze patch voor op

  http://wiki.debian.net/?l10nCoordination

Vervang:

  you send a mail with the subjecttag [BTS#<bugnummer] to either (or
  both) of the language-team-list and (for Dutch) l10n@famdijkstra.org),
  so we can track the progress of the translation.

door:

  you send a mail with the subjecttag [BTS$<bugnummer>] so we can track
  the progress of the translation. For other languages than Dutch, send
  it to the language-team-list. For Dutch, you preferably send it only
  to l10n@famdijkstra.org (and not to the debian-l10n-dutch list).

Vr. Gr.

Peter