Ter info: via IRC enkele vertalingen gedaan voor D-I beta 3.

Ik zat toevallig op IRC tijdens de afronding voor de Beta 3 release van D-I.
Er bleken nog enkele kleine vertalingen te ontbreken. Ik heb aangeboden
hiermee te helpen. Onderstaand het resultaat.

M.vr.gr,

FJP

<bubulle> 21 languages at 100% at 17:40UTC
<bubulle> unfortunately spanish stil incomplete
<bubulle> dutch also....very few missing translations
<aragorn> I could help finish the Dutch translations. What's needed...
<bubulle> aragorn: let's try
<bubulle> aragorn: "unusable"?
<bubulle> aragorn: no more than 8 letters
<bubulle> aragorn: you may abbreviate
<aragorn> bubulle: that's hard, give me a sec
<bubulle> aragorn: then "primary", "logical" and "pri/log"
<aragorn> bubulle: po for what package? I need some context.
<bubulle> aragorn: partman. These are  partition types
<bubulle> aragorn: "unasable" is for "unusable space on disk"
<bubulle> s/unasable/unusable
<aragorn> bubulle: "primaire", "logische" and "pri/log"
<bubulle> primaire like in french?
<aragorn> bubulle: the languages are related...
<bubulle> ok, fine

[bubulle] For bugreporter-udeb, things are a bit longer
[bubulle] "The information will also be stored in /var/log/debian-installer/
on the installed system, and on a floppy if the floppy device was found."
>aragorn< What's the limit for the entire string for "unusable space on disc",
the current 22?
[bubulle] don't translate all. The string to translate is "unusable". 8
letters limit
>aragorn< The base word for unusable is "onbruikbaar" (11) no real
alternatives, so I guess it'll have to be "onbruikb". I'd like a . at the
end, but that would make 9
>aragorn< Any others?
[bubulle] The one above for bugreporter-udeb: "The information will also be
stored in /var/log/debian-installer/ on the installed system, and on a floppy
if the floppy device was found."
>aragorn< "De informatie zal ook worden opgeslagen in /var/log/
debian-installer/ op het geïnstalleerde systeem, en op een diskette als een
diskette station was gevonden."
[bubulle] "Unable to find any floppy device"
>aragorn< "Geen diskette stations gevonden"
[bubulle] "No floppy device was found.  If this host has a floppy drive, it is
probably a bug in the bugreporter-udeb package that got you here."
[bubulle] And final: "Note: USB floppies are not supported at the moment."
>aragorn< I don't like "host" in the original, I'm going to translate to
"system".
[bubulle] yeah, go ahead. I'll tell Bart to review this anyway
>aragorn< "Er is geen diskette station gevonden. Als in dit systeem wel een
diskette station aanwezig is, is deze foutmelding waarschijnlijk het
resultaat van een bug in het pakket bugreporter-udeb."
>aragorn< And the last one: "N.B. USB diskettes worden op dit moment niet
ondersteund."
[bubulle] OK, thanks a lot.../me hurries up for commiting. I warn Bart
Cornelis so that he may review this later. Thanks a lot!
>aragorn< You're very welcome. Glad that I was watching the IRC by chance.
Good luck on the release!