Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:08:26 +0100
From: Joost van Baal <joostvb@debian.org>
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Subject: ITP: manpages-nl -- Dutch manpages

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

Hi,

Currently, josX is translating manpages in sections 1 and 2 to Dutch.
Upstreams maintainer is planning to translate manpages for all commonly
used standard Unix programs (excluding e.g. vi(1), including e.g. find(1)),
all syscalls, most used C libraries (<stdin.h>,<string.h>,<...>) and
possibly most used sys-admin progs. That'll be about the same as the
manpages-de package, I expect. License will likely be similar to the one
from manpages-de. Current upstreams can be found on
ftp://ftp.nl.linux.org/pub/DOC-NL/man-pages-nl.tar.gz .
Some information (in dutch) is on http://nl.linux.org/doc/manpages.php .

Allthough this is a work in progress, I feel in its current form (and
quantity) the manpages are usefull.  If someone disagrees, please tell.
I expect to upload during the coming weeks.

Bye,

Joost

--
                                  . .