Re: what is debian.nl???

(Not sure if this actually makes it to the list since I'm reading this
through a newsgateway. If it does please give me an ack :)

In article <[🔎] 20000823195050.C13607@pa4tu>,
Joop Stakenborg  <aba@casema.net> wrote:
>Owned by cistron.nl
>Wichert probably knows about this. The site has been up for at least a year,
>but nothing much has happened since it started.

Cistron registered it a while ago but isn't actively using it. The current
page is mostly a placeholder until someone comes up with a good plan for
using it (and is willing to work on it).

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |