re: Dutch translation of www.debian.org

> I don't know if anyone is still working on the Dutch pages, but if Debian
> is looking for someone to help on the Dutch pages, I would like to help.

how many people are actively working on it anyway?

I am very willing to do the news section... i'll make sure the Debian news
is posted to LinuxDot (http://linuxdot.nl.linux.org/, linux news in Dutch)
too...

Let me know if i can pick up the news section (translation of Debian news
into Dutch (possibly even a Dutch Debian weekly?)), and inform me about
the bureaucracy i have to do to be able to access the source files... :)

Egon