Re: Unidentified subject!

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Ruud de Rooij wrote:
<snip>

> Wow, this is the first message to this list in two months, and it is a
> misdirected subscribe-request of all things :-)
<snip>

And I didn't even remember I ever subscribed to the list, I don't think
I've even seen mail on it. :)

Is someone actually working on this now and they keep to themselfs (or
email each other directly) ? or is no one actually doing something ?

An other question is did anyone notice that Helix Gnome does have
i10l support (including dutch) ? Any ideas on when Helix Gnome will be the
official Debian distributor for Gnome in Debian (I heared rumors it would
be, or something similair) ?