Re: Dutch translation of www.debian.org

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 11:18:08AM +0200, Teun Vink wrote:
> I noticed that the Dutch translation of www.debian.org has not been
> updated in a long time (since February 2000). The site still refers to
> 2.1 as the most recent release. I also noticed some spelling errors and
> awkward translations.
>
> I don't know if anyone is still working on the Dutch pages, but if Debian
> is looking for someone to help on the Dutch pages, I would like to help.

The list of translation maintainers is at
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators
Contact the person listed as the one responsible for Dutch translation.

If he doesn't answer soon (meaning he's AWOL or something), take a look at
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs
Checkout files as anonymous (as described), make changes, create diffs with
'cvs diff -u file.wml' and send the changes to the list, and someone else
will commit them.