Thank you for your order

Dear Customer, Thank you for your order. We will send you a confirmation email once your item has been sent. Your order's details are listed below. If you want to check the progress of your order or make any changes to it, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com. If you have any questions related to the order, please call us on our customer service at 1-888-820-1909. It would be a pleasure to be of assistance to you. Order Summary Order #AWN99786-8442-798421-992 Placed on Thursday, January 3, 2022 Arriving: Sunday, January 6, 2022 Your order will be sent to: Jessica M Miller 5 bayou CT, Barnegat Township NJ 08005, United States Apple MacBook Air 13.3", 1.1GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, Retina Display, 8GB Memory, 256GB SSD, Color (Gold) Electronics Sold by: Data Vision Computers, New York Item Subtotal: $1099.00 Shipping & Handling: $30.00 Order Total: $1129.00 If you have a mobile device, you can get notifications about the delivery of your product and track it on our free Amazon app. If you did not place this order please call us on 1-888-820-1909 to report this transaction To ensure your safety, the Delivery Agent will deliver your box to your doorstep, ring the doorbell, and then walk back 2 metres while waiting for you to collect it. If you're in a containment zone, the agent will contact you and ask you to pick up your product from the next accessible location, using the same No-Contact delivery method. We hope to see you again soon. Amazon.com This email was sent from a notification-only address that is not capable of receiving incoming email. Please don't reply to this email.