 Emne: gnupg2: Please update the PO translation for the package gnupg2
 Til: "Joe Hansen" <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>, "Danish" <debian-l10n-danish@lists.debian.org>
 Dato: søndag 16. november 2014 19.17

 Hi,

 You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
 gnupg2
 (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-2-0).

 The English template has been changed, and now some
 messages
 I would be grateful if you could take the time and update
 it.
 Please send the updated file to me, to gnupg-i18n@gnupg.org,
 or
 submit it as a wishlist Debian bug against gnupg (I’ll
 take care
 of doing the gateway between upstream and Debian, especially
 if
 you’re not used to one of both of the usual workflow).

 Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:44:51 -0400.
 That’s short, but we’re in freeze, sorry about it (do
 not hesitate
 to provide a partial update in time, and a complete one
 latter, to
 make sure some improvement will be included in Debian, and
 all of
 them upstream when ready).

 Thanks in advance, regards.

 David

 P.-S.: Other calls will follow for libgpg-error, and the
 latest gnupg2 2.1
 currently in experimental (GnuPG in master).