 Emne: gnupg: Please update the PO translation for the package gnupg
 Til: "Joe Hansen" <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>, "Danish" <debian-l10n-danish@lists.debian.org>
 Dato: lørdag 15. november 2014 16.52

 Hi Joe,

 You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
 gnupg
 (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-1-4).

 The English template has been changed, and now some
 messages
 I would be grateful if you could take the time and update
 it.
 Please send the updated file to me, to gnupg-i18n@gnupg.org,
 or
 submit it as a wishlist Debian bug against gnupg (I’ll
 take care
 of doing the gateway between upstream and Debian, especially
 if
 you’re not used to one of both of the usual workflow).

 Do not hesitate to confirm (to me) that you’re working on
 the file.

     Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:12:28 -0400.
 That’s short, but we’re in freeze, sorry about it (do
 not hesitate
 to provide a partial update in time, and a complete one
 latter, to
 make sure some improvement will be included in Debian, and
 all of
 them upstream when ready).

 Thanks in advance, regards.

 David

 P.-S.: Other calls will follow for gnupg2 (GnuPG in
 STABLE-BRANCH-2-0),
 libgpg-error, and the latest gnupg2 2.1 currently in
 experimental
 (GnuPG in master).