Sometimes we need to do what we want. Today I want to get to know u if you do not mind:)

Hello!
A friend of mine showed ur profile page a few days ago and I thought  to get know each other better and maybe meet one day!
Still u can check my account page if you want to. However we can still chat, right?)
My name is Wynell and I am 23.
I gotta tell u something about myself frits: I am beautiful, I'm brown haired and I stay in shape. Anyway, u can take a look at my photographs and see how I really look like!
I wish we could meet some day) So, please, don't ignore it and write me smth)