Re: netcfg Danish translation update

Quoting David Prévot (david@tilapin.org):

> Hi the Danish team, Christian,
>
> While checking the last missing bits that would allow the Danish
> translation to be 100 % complete for the debconf screens, I noticed that
> netcfg is not yet ready in Sid:
>
> 	http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/da#netcfg
>
> Joe, can you send an update to the BTS or Christian if it's not yet
> stagging in a d-i corner I'm not aware of?

The update should be done by updating D-I sublevel 6 (attached). You
can do it by committing in the right place in D-I SVN.

Please note that it is very likely that new templates are added to
netcfg (for IPv6 support.....don't ask me why people wake up so late!)
and I will certainly launch a special call for translation updates in
-i18n (of course also sent to translators and CC to language team
lists).