SV: sysvinit 2.88dsf-27: Please update debconf PO translation for the package sysvinit

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../sysv-rc.templates:1001
msgid ""
"If the reported problem is a local modification, it needs to be fixed "
"manually.  These are typically due to obsolete conffiles being left after a "
"package has been removed, but not purged.  It is suggested that these are "
"removed by running:"

->

"If the reported problems are local modifications, they need to be fixed "
"manually.

the rest of the strings (and the last part of this sentence) are plural, but the beginning of this sentence is singular.

(is singular the correct term in English?)

bye
Joe