Fra: tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org>
Til: 619304@bugs.debian.org
Cc: Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>; debian-l10n-danish@lists.debian.org
Sendt: 18:26 lørdag den 17. marts 2012
Emne: re: [INTL:da] Danish translation of the debconf templates jspwiki (#619304)

Hello Joe,

The but report instructs to "Please include the formerly attached Danish
debconf translations without using Mutt or a Mutt version without bugs."
However, I don't see an attachment for this bug report, and I cannot
find the previous bug report.  Do you have the unadulterated translation?

Thank you,
tony