vidalia 0.3.0alpha-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package vidalia

Hi,

vidalia. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
are missing.
against vidalia.

Please note that, since current template is based on Wicd's software with
just trivial replacements, I took the initiative to replace the 3 words that changed
on some of the already existent translations. Do replace whatever you consider appropriate.

Sun, 13 Jul 2011 13:22:27 -0300, although earlier submissions would be pretty appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dererk

# Danish translation Vidalia.
# Copyright (C) 2010 Vidalia & Joe Hansen.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the Vidalia package.
# Joe Hansen <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>, 2010.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: vidalia\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: vidalia@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-06-23 13:03-0300\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2010-10-04 17:30+01:00\n"
"Last-Translator: Joe Hansen <joedalton2@yahoo.dk>\n"
"Language-Team: Danish <debian-l10n-danish@lists.debian.org> \n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Users to add to the debian-tor group:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Users who should be able to control Tor daemon need to be added to the group "
"\"debian-tor\"."
msgstr ""