SV: vidalia 0.2.10-2: Please update the PO translation for the package vidalia

maybe a typo here?

inmediatelly -> immediately

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3002
msgid ""
"If you choose 'Yes (just for now)', Vidalia will inmediatelly stop the Tor  "
"process, so Vidalia could start Tor process this time, and will assume that "
"Tor will be always running in next reboots"

danish attached.
bye
Joe