Re: D-I, L10N, Danish, more updated translations

Christian Perrier wrote:

Have you settled on Jacob's translations? There have apparently been some parallel work, so until now I refrained from committing but I wouldn't like to leave this topic opened for too long and leave this work in the limbo....

It doesn't seem like we have made a decision, but if all
strings in level-1 are translated, then I think I've reached
my main goal. - Are there more strings we should translate,
to keep Danish in D-I?

Jacob
--
"Can we feel bad for the universe later?"