Re: arcboot 0.3.11+nmu1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package arcboot

Christian Perrier skrev:
> Hi,
>
> A l10n NMU will happen on arcboot pretty soon.
>
> A round of translation updates is being launched to give all translators
> a chance to get their translations in for that package.
>
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.
>

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Saturday, November 22, 2008.

There is only one new string , the other existing string is ok.

One translation could be:

msgid "Location of arcboot:"
msgstr "Placering af arcboot:"

( or
 msgstr "Arcboot's placering:"
)

I will later today add to bugs/wishlist.