Application

To The Personnel Manager

Human Resources Dept.

ModaTex Co.

managermodatex@aol.com

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

A reliable source from the internet has informed me that the company is in need of Assistant To The Manager. I am very willing to be one of the applicants.

In view thereof, my education, working experience and determination has elecited my interest to apply for the said position. You will find me articulate, patient, customer oriented and has the great appreciation for details. I assure good workmanship and delightful attitude to any working tasks if ever given a chance. I am very much available for an interview at your most convenient time. Please feel free to reach my contact mobile number (+852)65751263.

Attached herewith is my detailed resume for more information. I hope for your kindest and valuable attention regarding with my application. I will be waiting for any response that the company will offer me soon. More power and God bless!

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Louie C. Mangarin

Applicant