cs and cz lines in validation.data file (for the Debian website)

Hello Debian Czech translation team

(Please CC me, I'm not subscribed)

One of the scripts that review the Debian website looking for validation
issues recently started to complain because the script couldn't find who
to send the report, for the "cs" language.

I've gone to the file that store these kind of "report recipients" per
language, it's in

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/devel/website/validation.data

I noticed there was a line for language "cz" with some translator mail
addresses (in CC). Maybe it's safe to rename "cz" to "cs" (since the
website files in Czech are *.cs.html), but since the names there didn't
match the recent additions to the website in Czech (CC'ed the last
translator I see in the commit logs), I created a new line "cs" pointing
to this list and guessed it was better to ask here.

FTR, those translator names are also in other file:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/devel/website/tc.data

Please tell us how to proceed.

Thanks!
--