help with misencoded file

Dear Debian L10N Czech team,

My package includes the file in attachement.
The [cs] line of the file is misencoded (probably converted twice to utf8).

I would be grateful if you could fix it for me.

If that helps, by converting back to 8bit I got:
Comment[cs]=Klon hry 'Nebulus' z dob 8 a 16 bitov<C3>oech počítačů.

Thanks in advance,
Bill.
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Categories=Application;Game;ArcadeGame;
X-Desktop-File-Install-Version=0.2
Name=@FULLNAME@
Comment=A clone of the 'Nebulus' game on old 8 and 16 bit machines.
Comment[de]=Klon des alten Spiels 'Nebulus'
Comment[cs]=Klon hry 'Nebulus' z dob 8 a 16 bitovÜch počítačů.
Icon=@prefix@/pixmaps/@PACKAGE@.xpm
Exec=@prefix@/bin/toppler
Terminal=0
Type=Application