Please translate mumble-django debconf templates

This is sent to the Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Czech l10n
mailing lists.

Please translate mumble-django debconf templates even though I asked
for the removal of its only  debconf template. Thereis no sign of
activity from the maintainer and I have no certainty that the
offending template will indeed be removed.

This template has a very strange layout as the first string is split
into the long description, while this first string is indeed the
note's "title". I recommend doing what I did for the French
translation, ie treat it as a titke (French translation attached to
help you understand what I mean....at least it may help those of you
who have a basic understanding of French..:-))