Re: [BTS#598329] po-debconf://pam/cs.po

Christian PERRIER píše v Po 11. 10. 2010 v 18:58 +0200:
> Quoting Miroslav Kure (kurem@upcase.inf.upol.cz):
> > On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:11:25PM +0200, Michal Simunek wrote:
> > > Hi Christian,
> > >
> > > Thank you very much for registering Czech l10n to robot.
> > >
> > > This is very useful and welcome.
> > >
> > > I don't know, how it works and how it maintain it or help with
> > > registering process.
> >
> > http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/docs/robot/pseudo-urls.html
>
> Also note that the robot status page is http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/czech/cs.by_status.html

Thanks

> (or "should be": I haven't checked it yet....I just checked that
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/cs is using the information)

Both works, robot status page is more actual, super.

> Example: I noticed that you (Michal) seem to send a message to the
> list when some transaltion work is asked for on debian-i18n (not that
> I can read and understand these messages, despite my deep knowledge of
> Czech...:-)... but I can guess that this is what they're about). These
> could be done with messages like
>
> Subject: [TODO] po-debconf://<package>/cs.po
>
> for debconf translations, or:
>
> Subject: [TODO] po://<package>/cs.po
>
> for other translations.

After reading pseudo urls page and your help, I think that I understand
of robot's functionality. Thank you very much.

> (please note that TODO==TAF, indeed, but is more international)

No problem with TAF and TODO. My knowledge of French is not so deep as
your Czech, because a long time ago when I speak French and I'v forged
much about it, but sometimes I understand. :-)

--
Michal Šimůnek