Re: langupdate 0.1.0: Please update the PO translation for the package langupdate

Hotovo.
D.

Neil Williams wrote:
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
langupdate. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against langupdate. (langupdate is now in Debian, so wishlist bugs are
fine.)

I've added some important new functionality that extends the role of
langupdate to system installation and setup.

15-04-09.

Thanks in advance,

--

Neil Williams