wu-ftpd debconf templates translation updates

I am sending this e-mal to everyone listed as "Language-Team" in the
debian/po files of wu-ftpd.

I have recently updated the debconf templates for wu-ftpd, and the
following translations require updating according to msgfmt --statistics

debian/po/ca.po:20 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/cs.po:21 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/de.po:27 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
debian/po/es.po:20 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/eu.po:21 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/fr.po:21 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/ja.po:21 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/nl.po:20 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/pl.po:20 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/pt.po:21 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/sv.po:21 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
debian/po/vi.po:20 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.

My subversion repository containing the package can be accessed at:
http://svn.crustynet.org.uk/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/wu-ftpd/trunk/debian/po

I plan to upload a new version of the package at the end of this week
(sometime around the 27th), and I'll include any updated translations
that I receive before then.

--
Chris Butler    <chrisb@debian.org>
 Debian WU-FTPD package maintainer