[D-I Manual] Build log for cs (29 Dec 2006) - ERRORS DURING BUILD

A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.

!!! There were errors during the build process.
!!! Please check the log and correct the errors.

Only architectures (if any) that were built correctly have been uploaded.

A log of the build is available at:
- http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i_manual/log/cs.log

===
It is possible to use RSS to track changes to the manual.
For more information, see:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/translators.html
===
Note: PDF output is not yet supported for some languages; this
is being worked on.
===
If you have any questions about the build or this message, feel
free to contact me at <elendil_at_planet_dot_nl>.
===

Updated files ('svn up')
U    cs/boot-installer/parameters.xml
Updated to revision 43646.