Need installation-guide fix for Chinese/Japanese PDFs

Hello,

Recently I have found that the installation-guide CJK PDFs [1] had
untranslated document keywords ("Contents", "List of Tables",
"Abstract", ..). So I added Korean settings [2] to the dblatex
stylesheet file. But my change uses Korean dependent LaTeX package and
didn't fix Chinese and Japanese PDFs.

We need Chinese or Japanese LaTeX users to fix this. If you know how
to fix it for Chinese or Japanese, please file a bug or make a merge
request at salsa.

[1] See https://d-i.debian.org/manual/
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide/blob/4ed4b1be/build/stylesheets/dblatex.xsl#L19