Re: Packages.d.o src on Salsa? (Was: Re: A translation error in Chinese (simplified) version on https://packages.debian.org/)

Hello

El 11 de mayo de 2018 4:21:02 CEST, Boyuan Yang <073plan@gmail.com> escribió:
>在 2018年5月11日星期五 CST 上午9:41:02,Paul Wise 写道:
>> On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 9:46 PM, 朱家贝 wrote:
>>

>> > There is a error on the package website page: The introduction of
>the
>> > item
>> > "游戏(Game)" is "这些程序装完以后可以用来消谴娱乐。", but"消谴" should be "消遣".
>>

>> Thanks, could you discuss this with the Chinese translation team?
>>
>> https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-chinese/
>
>Ack. As a Chinese user I think that fix is reasonable. I have committed
>the
>corresponding fix on git repo at
>https://anonscm.debian.org/git/webwml/packages.git.
>
>Besides, I think that typo might not be the biggest problem. I know
>that
>packages.d.o source code was hosted under Alioth webwml group. However,
>really have no idea that where was it migrated after the Alioth
>decommission.

It is not migrated yet. We have time until end of May.

>Basically I am raising two issues here:
>
>* Where was packages.git repository migrated, or if that migration has
>not
>taken place, where should we put it on Salsa? (perhaps
>https://salsa.debian.org/groups/webmaster-team/ ?)

If we want to keep a structure similar to the current one, it can go to

https://salsa.debian.org/groups/webmaster-team/webwml/packages.git

with its own set of members and permissions.

>* Is there anyone that have access to running packages.d.o instance and
>could
>help push the fixes onto the machine?

I think I have permissions but I'm not familiarised with the code/setup/deployment. I'm willing to learn and help if it's needed, but if other person is able and willing to take care about the migration to salsa and deployment, I prefer that, because I doubt I have clear mind and time to put on this until the very last week of May.

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona