Re: Debian Installer translation update for zh-TW

Le 06/06/2017 à 07:25, Yao Wei a écrit :
Hi Christian,

The file attached is the diff to the debian installer translation for
zh-TW.

Thank you,
Yao Wei

Hello,

You did apply the patch in the repository, didn't you (this is not a problem at all, by the way, I was planning to do that this week-end, but if you managed to apply the patch, that's fine) ?

And hello to everybody in Taiwan, while I'm at it (funnily, my son is currently on a business trip in your country for two weeks...)