System to inport outside DDTP translations back into Debian

Hi,
I'm Pierre, one of the Ubuntu French translations coordinators.

I'm looking to set up a mechanism to import translations of the DDTP made in Ubuntu back into Debian on a regular basis (the French Ubuntu translators are translating up to several hundreds each week in French).
I was told (1) on debian-i18n that you had put in place such a process to import external strings for Chinese (and possibly Italian) back in the DDTP.
Could you share how you did it so that we can use it for French ?

sincerely,
Pierre

(1) http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2013/03/msg00029.html
--