bi lingual debian 6

I have just installed Debian 6 with a base language of English.  I also installed the Firefox browser.  I want to be able to see both Chinese and English language websites.  However, when I go to a Chinese language site, it does not render correctly.  I added Chinese to my browser, which seems only to allow me to specify my preference.  Adding Chinese to the browser did not help the rendering problem.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jeff Shearer, CISA, CISSP
TrustedTechPro, LLC
(703) 615-6997
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shearerjeff
This message may contain information that is legally sensitive. This messages is intended only for the recipient. Forwarding this message to other recipients is not authorized. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to the sending email address. This message may include trademarks owned by TrustedTechPro, LLC.