Re: Call for translations: Squeeze release announcement - translate into Chinese

As to be a native speaker of Chinese, I can give a try to translate
the release announcement into Chinese.

This is my first time to participate to Debian project, so maybe
someone could give me some advice to help me handle my subversion
connection problem. I have already registered a valid account from
https://alioth.debian.org/ and have been confirmed, but I still failed
to perform this command

svn list svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/
or
svn list svn+ssh://dove-young-guest@svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/

I cannot connect to it with my password registered in
https://alioth.debian.org/.

Anyway I  have downloaded the 2011-02-06-squeeze-announce.wml from
web, I can just start working.

--
Who are You ?