PACKAGE VERSION: Please update the PO translation for the package PACKAGE

> I've extended the first original deadline to +11days from today, so
> the new deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Wed, 07 Oct 2010 00:00:00 UTC, but if it's possible for you to send
> them in advance, I'll be very grateful, once again.

Hi,

I'm contacting you because you are noted as the last translator of the translation for vidalia.

This is a reminder of the deadline for receiving translations, as the package will be directly sent for Testing Proposed Updates after that date.
This means that if you are interested in your l10n language to be included on the next Debian Stable release for this package, you are likely to be interested on this too.

Thanks in advance,

Dererk

# This file is distributed under the same license as the Vidalia package.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: Vidalia 0.2.10\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: vidalia@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-09-26 22:58-0300\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2010-09-26 17:37+0800\n"
"Last-Translator: Vern Sun <s5unty@gmail.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Chinese <debian-l10n-chinese@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "No Configuration"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "One-off restart"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Permanent takeover"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Tor/Vidalia interaction:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"Vidalia needs to communicate with the running Tor daemon so that it can "
"provide a graphical user interface for it. This requires either the manual "
"reconfiguration of Tor to allow secure authentication (recommended) or a "
"restart of Tor under Vidalia's control.\n"
"  * No configuration:\n"
"    leave Tor running for now. Vidalia will not be able to\n"
"    communicate with Tor until it is manually reconfigured - see\n"
"    \"/usr/share/doc/vidalia/README.Debian\" for more details;\n"
"  * One-off restart:\n"
"    stop Tor now so Vidalia can start it, just this once - Tor will\n"
"    start by itself on reboots, so manual configuration will still\n"
"    be required;\n"
"  * Permanent takeover:\n"
"    stop Tor and simply let Vidalia handle starting it whenever you\n"
"    run Vidalia (not usable on a multi-user system)."
msgstr ""