[TAF] wml://CD/http-ftp/index.wml

Dear Catalan team
(Please CC me if needed, I'm not subscribed. English or Spanish)

I am updating some of the website files to apply the General Resolution about non-free-firmware (mostly, remove texts talking about unofficial images) and the recent release of Debian 12 bookworm (the updates that didn't need to know the particular language).

One of the updated pages is CD/http-ftp/index.wml, which included a slight rewording of the second and third paragraph. I updated the links and removed some text there but couldn't update the wording itself, since I don't know enough Catalan.

I'm sending this "TAF" mail for the case any of you can have a look and complete the translation.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona